Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
If we determine that the applicant has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for registration, and we are under no obligation to disclose the reasons.
(1) If the applicant has provided false information when applying for registration.
(3) In any other case in which we deem the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
The User shall manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own risk. The User may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. When a user logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, the Company shall consider the use of the Service to be by the user who has registered the user ID. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Sales Contract)
A purchase agreement for this service shall be formed when a user makes an application for purchase to this company, and when this company notifies the user that it has accepted the application. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the product is delivered to the delivery company. (2) In the event that the user falls under any of the following circumstances, Minebea may cancel the purchase agreement described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
(1) if the user violates these Terms and Conditions
(2) If the product delivery is not completed because the delivery address is unknown or the user is absent for a long period of time
(3) In any other cases where the Company deems that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged.
The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, return of products, and other matters related to this service shall be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyrights or other intellectual property rights to product photos and other content provided by the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Content") belong to the Company, Content providers, and other legitimate right holders, and users may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or make any other secondary use of the Content without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
・Actions that violate laws and ordinances or public order and morals, and actions related to criminal acts
・Actions that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service.
・Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the Company's servers or networks.
・Commercial use of information obtained from this service
・Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services.
・Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
・Actions that collect or accumulate personal information about other users.
・Actions that impersonate other users.
・Actions that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
・Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User for any of the following reasons:
(1) Maintenance, inspection, or updating of computer systems related to the Service
(2) when the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters
(3) When computers or communication lines are stopped due to an accident
(4) In any other cases in which the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User or any third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
We reserve the right to restrict the use of all or part of the Service or terminate a user's registration without prior notice in any of the following cases:
2. if any false information is found in the registration information
3. if a user's credit card is suspended as a means of payment
4. if a user defaults on payment of fees and other obligations
5. if a user does not respond to communications from the Company for a certain period of time
6. In the event that the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate for any other reason.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from Membership)
The User may withdraw from the Service through the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (disclaimer of warranty and disclaimer of liability)
We does not warrant that the Service will be free from defects in fact or in law.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of the Service.
However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user regarding the Service constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
However, even in this case, we shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the user due to default or tort caused by negligence of ours.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes between a user and other users or third parties regarding the service.
※Defects include safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security or other defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notification or Communication)
Notices or communications between a user and us shall be made in a manner determined by us. Unless a user notifies us of a change in his/her contact information in accordance with the method we have prescribed separately, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to such contact information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time they are sent.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to the Service. In the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction.
That is all.
SHISEILABO INC. CEO Wataru TAKEYAMA